I sleep on my side as it lets my spine be in its natural curvature.
With my knees bent and a pillow between my legs, side sleeping alleviates the entire day’s stress and I actually have sweet dreams.
This sleeping position reduces heartburn as well as snoring problems.
If you are a side sleeper then you need a special pillow like me.
A right pillow would keep your body in a horizontal line.
A pillow with high density and medium thickness is ideal for side sleepers.
Now there are several kinds of pillows which are both thick and firm.
How would you know which one is right for you? I suggest you evaluate the Pros and con of some of the best pillows for side sleepers and see if it comfortably meets your needs or not.
To make is easier for you, I got a list with the pros and cons of some pillows for side sleepers that you must refer before emptying your pocket. You can check them out on Amazon.
1. Sleep Innovation Contour Pillow – I like this one. It’s the best-selling side pillow on Amazon.
- · 5 years warranty
- · Good foam density
- · Thick, firm and of good quality.
- · There was a foam odor when I unpacked. It’s not harmful and was gone within 36 hours.
2. Iso-Cool Side Sleeper Pillow – It got a time-honored designed. However, it is 3-inches thick and filled with polyester. It is absolutely hypoallergenic.
- · It keeps you cool the whole night.
- · Washable.
- · It stays cool for long, but not long enough.
3. KneeSleeper Pillow – This pillow is to support your knee and thighs and comes in three different lengths. You can choose one that goes with your height. I got the medium one for me.
- · Soft and comfortable
- · Available in 3 sizes.
- · If you squeeze it hard, it would be really thin.
4. Serenity GelTM Memory Foam Side Sleeper Pillow – It is made of CoolRest® adaptive material for those who don’t like contour pillow.
- · It controls temperature like it’s warm when you are cold and cool when you are warm.
- · Not washable – you need to spot clean.
- · I don’t the covers. You can’t remove them.
5. Side Sleeper Pro – It is one pillow with a ‘C’-shaped designed aligning your neck with the head. It reduces stiff neck syndrome. It is made of polyester fiber with removable covers.
- · Allows you to sleep in a cradle-like position on your side.
- · Reduces stiff necks and soreness.
- · Machine-washable covers.
- · Small depression for the ears – so that you don’t squeeze your ears.
- · Pretty portable.
- · Some find it a little hard.
- · One need to roll the pillow overhead to use it one another side.
Evaluate the pros and cons of some pillows for side sleepers and find one for yourself. And have a good night sleep.